Monday, March 21, 2011

My letter for Lee Min Ho - BOFanPage's Project

Guys, i'm joining BOFFanPage's project called " FANified "..
they're sending letters to all of the casts of  꽃보다 남자 ( Boys Over Flowers )...
And, of course..including Lee Min Ho !! ^^
Ellaine, the owner of BOFFanPage draft my letter, and that makes me super-happy !! ^^
Check out what i write for Lee Min Ho here, and feel free to comment...^^

MY LETTER FOR LEE MIN HO

Lee Min Ho ssi...
I Hope you read this letter, for i'll be really happy if you read this..But I won’t hope too much..
I know you since the year of Boys Over Flowers and i'm really interested in the character of Gu Jun Pyo…
Not because He (You), was handsome, but Boys Over Flowers has a unique story…
I know, as you said, it was a Fantasy , but I’m really fall in love with that drama…
I’m falling in love with you, not just your character in that drama…

And I begin to see you as my favorite man, and looking for your news…
I begin to search everything about you and wanted to know everything about you…
I slowly know how you laugh, how you smile and how you react around others, even though I’m still learning to know you better each day…
And I begin to wait for any news about you, and searching for your photos for hours…

And when I see “ Personal Preference “, I screaming like crazy when I see you on the first episode…I’m screaming like crazy when I see your videos, and even photos and news..
Everything about you just make me crazy…really sorry about that…
I even cry when I see your bed scene with Son Ye Jin ssi, really shocked too…your acting skill was amazing too !! ^^
And I can’t wait for City Hunter !! I’ll bet you’ll look cool !! ^^

It’s amazing how you didn’t know who I am, but I had over 2000 photos of you, Min Ho ssi, kekekekeke…^^
Whenever I see a video about you, I smile…
And when you laugh on that video, I laugh too…^^
I’m feeling happy just to see you smile, and I really don’t know why..

I’m falling in love in Korea, and Korean Drama because of you Lee Min Ho ssi, and I just want you to know…
A lot of my friends love Korean Dramas because of you also, Min Ho ssi, and Boys Over Flowers…it’s amazing how they still love Boys over Flowers until now, right?? ^^
I haven’t got the chance to see you in person, especially because I’m not Korean and I’m Indonesia, but you always give me hope to keep trying to meet you in person…^^

Whenever my friend ask “ Monika, did you like Lee Min Ho ?? ”, my answer would always be “ No, I didn’t like him…I love him…”
Maybe you have read this kind of letter from many of your fans that said that they love you very much, I understand...^^
There’s a lot of Minoz I know, they’re feeling the same to you too, Min Ho ssi…
You should realize more how they Love you, Lee Min Ho ssi..^^

Even though my letter makes you laugh, it’s okay…^^
And even though you didn’t read this letter, it’s okay also…
At least I already write what I feel…
I just want to let you know how I love you, and How Minoz around the world love you too !! ^^

CITY HUNTER, FIGHTING !!! ^^

Love you always, 사랑해요...

Monika



3 comments:

  1. this is really really nice of you....
    if i were lee min hoo ssi i would be honored to have you as my fan ....
    keep up the good work onni...
    pachaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm also one of his biggest fan. You did great for making such a wonderful website. I hope we can work together as one to post about him. By the I'm from the Philippines. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you since i have seen you in boys over flowers... Your acting drives me crazy.. I am following you since 4years.. My big Dream i wana see you once in my life... Its difficult to know your language as am an indian but still i will meet you one day.... Your smile makes my day... My whole room is full of your pics because seeing you makes my whole day... I really love youu.. I msging you since 4 yrs you never gived a response yet i dont feel bad becoz one day i will meet yiu

    ReplyDelete