Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lee Minho feels lonely without his fans on his birthday


Actor Lee Minho shared a photo of himself on his birthday through his personal me2day.

He wrote, “Good morning. I think the filming will go on for a while so I wanted to leave a short note. Every year, I usually spent my birthday with my fans, but I’m spending it today on set. Ah~ I feel empty.”

Lee Min Ho went on to say, “The surprise birthday party I found out about was fun, and I’m thankful for all your messages (though I haven’t read them all yet). I’ll try my hardest to talk to you all through ‘City Hunter‘. Have an awesome day! Fighting!”

Fans responded, “Be careful during the action scenes in the drama,” and “I’m enjoying City Hunter.”

Source + Photo: Newsen via Nate

Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment