Monday, February 6, 2012

"City Hunter's" Lee Min Ho Is Envious of Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki


On yesterday’s episode of MBC’s “Section TV,” Lee Min Ho confessed that he was envious of Yoo Ah In andSong Joong Ki for their baby-faces. Recently, Lee Min Ho, along with Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki, were named “Stars in Their Twenties with Bright Futures.”

Lee Min Ho stated, “I’ve seen Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki’s projects, but I noticed that I looked the oldest. I’m actually the youngest of the three…” When asked if he was envious of the two, he replied without hesitation, “I’m envious of their baby-faces.”

Regarding his airport fashion, Lee Min Ho stated, “At first, I really didn’t care about my airport fashion. But once my airport fashion started getting more noticed, I started paying more attention to it.” He added, “However, fans were actually disappointed with my look once I started paying attention to what I wear. Now, I try to dress myself as if I didn’t care what I wore.”



Original Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment