Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Faith" Lee Min-ho and Kim Hee-seon full of romance


Lee Min-ho proposed to Kim Hee-seon.
SBS drama "Faith" made the recent episode full of love and romance between Choi Yeong (Lee Min-ho) and Eun-soo (Kim Hee-seon).
Although he knew Eun-soo was returning back to the skies anytime soon, he told her, "I am looking for the antidote. I will ask you although I know it. If you will stay. I know there is someone waiting for you on the other side but I will still asking you. If you will stay if I take care of you forever. If I have you then it's forever".
He then blamed himself that Jang-eo's (Lee Philip) death was his fault and confessed that he first killed someone when he was 16 years old and Eun-soo comforted him.
The next day they woke up in bed together and while Choi Yeong was getting ready to go out Eun-soo thought, 'Turn around when I count to three'. He really did look around and she was very happy when he did.
Choi Yeong couldn't hold onto things and kept dropping them. When Eun-soo saw that he told her he needed more sleep and pulled her to bed with him and they fell asleep hand in hand.
On this day, Officer Dan (Park Sang-won) was seen sneaking into Eun-soo's room and added tension to the drama.


Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean ), hancinema

1 comment: