Monday, October 29, 2012

Lee Min Ho convinces Kim Hee Sun to go back to her world on Faith


Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) expresses his love to Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) by convincing her to go back to her world.
In the episode of SBS TV’s drama series Faith that aired on October 29, Choi Young convinces Eun Soo to go back to her world. Choi Young finds out that Eun Soo will die if she doesn’t go back to her world.
Choi Young says to Eun Soo, “Do you remember you once asked me if I would be okay if you ever leave me? I’ll be fine.” However, this is a lie. He lies to her so that she can go back to her world without any burden.
Choi Young also says, “I’ll be fine. I’ll never think of you again, so please go back to your world and don’t worry about me.”
However, Eun Soo replies, “I won’t be fine, though. I’ll be wandering around a strange place, not knowing where I am,” implying that the world without Choi Young doesn’t mean anything to her.
Choi Young says, “Tell me that you won’t be. I’ll try to stay with you as much as I can for the rest of the time.”
At the end of the episode, Choi Young finds a clue to cure Eun Soo.

Source: TV Report
English Translation: eternalc2h@korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment