Thursday, November 1, 2012

Faith star Lee Min Ho wishes test takers for university entrance exam best luck


Actor Lee Min Ho recently spoke of how he felt about the end of airing Faith.
On November 31, Lee wrote on his me2day account: “I appreciate viewers and my fans for loving the series. I also appreciate the crew for the incredible work they did for the last six months. You’re always mine. Minoz! I owe you unlimited support. I feel always grateful.”
The actor also supported all the test takers in Korea for the university entrance by posting a photo with the caption: “Take this Youngspirin (made by general Choi). I hope this medicine will get you a super great result―this is my lame joke.”
Lee played general Choi Young in SBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Faith that recently came to an end. The heartthrob pleased his fan club Minoz by calling them “Imja,” which was a title his character used for Kim Hee Sun’s character. The word means my sweet heart.

Source: Xportsnews
English Translation: cloudc2c2h

No comments:

Post a Comment