Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lee Min Ho sends a video message to his fans for Christmas


Actor Lee Min Ho recently sent a video message to his fans for Christmas.

On December 25, Lee tweeted a YouTube link address with the comment, “Merry Christmas!”
In the video, Lee is sitting on a couch in a blue shirt and saying hello to his fans. He says, “Hi, this is Min Ho Lee. Christmas is just around the corner. How is everyone doing?”
“I’ve been busy meeting my fans in Korea and abroad as the end of year comes around. I hope you had a happy 2012 and hope you spend the last two weeks of the year fulfillingly. In 2013, I’ll put in more effort to improve myself as an actor and a person.”

“Please end the year with great festivities and have a happy new year. Thank you.”


Source: Xportsnews
English Translation: dkrogers @ korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment