Monday, May 27, 2013

Lee Min Ho Sings Before 4,000 Fans at His Concert and Fanmeeting

CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju
Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Lee Min Ho was able to reunite with his fans in Korea for the first time in two years at his recent concert.

The actor′s My Everything concert was held in Seoul on May 25, marking the start of his Asia tour. He plans to continue on through Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, the Philippines, Hong Kong and more for a total of seven cities, and talks are currently in progress for more stops at five or six more countries.


The concert was especially meaningful as it included a fanmeeting, making up for the previous year in which Lee Min Ho didn′t get to meet his fans due to his shoots for Faith.
In the press conference held before the concert, Lee Min Ho said, "I should′ve met [with my fans] sooner, but I wasn′t able to because I was busy shooting the drama Faith. I′m looking forward to meeting my fans for the first time in a while. I want to show how happy I am through my performances."

Lee Min Ho has especially been working hard for his fans, even releasing his own album My Everything. The album was produced to help Lee Min Ho and his fans share precious times together and repay fans for their love toward the actor.

The actor performed tracks from My Everything for the first time at the concert this day. He started off with My Everything, then went on to sing You & I, Love Motion and Pieces of Love, at times driving fans into a frenzy and at others getting them to cry along to his voice.

A live band accompanied him, helping the actor′s vocals shine like a real singer′s.

Many fan events then took place outside of the splendid performances under the lead of comedian Byun Ki Soo. One fan, from Gangwon-do, was chosen to go onstage for a photo with Lee Min Ho himself.

"I′ve been a fan of Mr. Lee Min Ho since Boys Over Flowers. I was here for his last fanmeeting, and I′m so happy I′ll get to take a picture with him. I hope to see more good feats from you," she said.

4,000 fans from around the world gathered this day for the concert.

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

Source: enewsworld
___________________________________________________________

NEWS REPORTAGE ON "MY EVERYTHING" GLOBAL TOUR IN SEOUL

MBC News (Entertainment Today)


credits: Kim Evelym


SBS Morning Wide News


credits: GoodBoySR

No comments:

Post a Comment