Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lee Min Ho's Social Network Updates - 01.08.2013 (2)


Update on Weibo:

First Update: "上海!! 那天天气非常热! 但我看见很多粉丝都为我而来了!非常感谢大家!@innisfree 为大家我会更加努力的!"
English Translation: "Shanghai!! That day the weather was very hot! But i saw a lot of fans had came for me! Thank You so much @Innisfree I will work harder for everyone!"

Photo Posted:



Second Update: "My Everything tour에서 땀 흘리며 같이 놀아준 모든 분들께 박수! 10일에 북경에서 만나요 ^^ 我想在我演唱会和我一起过的所有人给他们掌声鼓励! 尤其是我们所有MINOZ! 我们在北京再次见面!"
English Translation: ""I would like to give a round of applause for everyone who come together with me in My Everything tour! See You in Beijing on 10th of August ^^ I guess in my concert, i had to give a round of applause! in particular, especially for MINOZ! See you again in Beijing!"

Photo Posted:


Original Source: Lee Min Ho's Official Weibo Account
English Translation: Monika

No comments:

Post a Comment