Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lee Min Ho reveals his thoughts on the completion of 'Heirs'


Actor Lee Min Ho revealed his feelings on the completion of his latest drama 'Heirs.'

Through his agency Starhaus Entertainment, Lee Min Ho revealed, "I cried the most since debut, but this was the happiest production for me."

He also thanked the other actors as well as the staff, saying, "Writer Kim Eun Sook who created a good production; Kang Shin Ho and Boo Sung Cheol who raised the level of completion with their superior directing; respectable sunbae actors and entire staff; lovable friends of Empire High School; viewers and our 'Heirs' team! I want to express my gratitude to all of you."

After his last filming, Lee Min Ho said, "Bye, Kim Tan (his character). I am thankful for my time with you."

The last episode has aired so make sure you watch it as soon as you can to see how the drama concludes its successful run.

Was 'Heirs' your favorite Lee Min Ho drama?

source: Allkpop

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of Lee Min Ho (althougt I'm not "registred" as a MINOZ at any Fan Club ;),
    so I should like all dramas with Lee Min Ho and every single drama with him should be my favourite one ;)
    but - to tell the truth - I don't like "The Heirs" very much :(
    Lee Min Ho's creation was clearly perfect (just like it had always been ;), but I have some concerns over the acting style of the others
    and the plot of a lot of episodes was not enough exciting for me
    My personal TOP 5 of Lee Min Ho's dramas looks as follows:
    1st place - The Faith
    2nd place - Personal Taste
    3rd place - City Hunter
    4th place - Boys Over Flowers
    5th place - Mackerel Run

    ReplyDelete