Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lee Min Ho reveals what kind of role he wants to play next for '@star1'


Lee Min Ho revealed the role he wants to try next in his pictorial and interview for '@star1'!

Lee Min Ho looked charismatic as always as he took on the denim-on-denim trend in the pictorial. During his interview with '@star1', Lee Min Ho revealed he wants to play the opposite of his previous chaebol roles, "I definitely want to try a role of a disheveled unemployed person who drags around his slippers as he walks... I remember watching the drama 'Rooftop Room Cat' a long time ago and as I watched Kim Re Won sunbae, I thought to myself that I wanted to try that kind of role."

"I think I will have to continue to keep searching for the acting that suits me the best. I don't want to stick with one genre and I want to challenge myself to a new role each time."

Stay tuned for Lee Min Ho's new film 'Gangnam Blues'!

source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment