Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lee Min-ho, "Date? Of course I want to"


Actor Lee Min-ho expressed that he would like to go on a date with someone.

He attended his fan meeting on the 8th in CGV Cheongdam and said, "I wanted to star in more dramas and movies during my twenties, but I don't think I can do more than one this year. I also want to be in a relationship with someone because communicating with someone and not just your lover, is a very important part of life".

Lee Min-ho starred in the SBS drama "The Heirs" this year and marked the start of Hallyu stardom.

He said, "Kim Hee-seon was the most comfortable partner I have ever worked with".

"My fans are why I exist" he added, and showed his appreciation to his fans. He then sang "Say Yes" with light movements.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi... / hancinema

No comments:

Post a Comment